Welcome to my website. I am a mathematician working in stochastic analysis, optimal transport, and stochastic partial differential equations.
Am Campus 1
Phone: (+43) 2243 9000 6101
- IST Austria
- Mathematics at IST Austria
- I am a faculty member in the Doctoral Program (DK) Dissipation and dispersion in nonlinear partial differential equations and a PI in the Special Research Programme (SFB) Taming Complexity in Partial Differential Systems
- Seminar on Analysis and Mathematical Physics
- Vienna PDE Afternoon
- Vienna Probability Seminar
- Budapest-Vienna Probability Seminar
- Thematic Programme at ESI on Optimal Transport (April 15 – June 14, 2019)
- SFB International Workshop (February 25-27, 2019)
- IST Austria Summer School in Probability and Mathematical Physics (June 4-8, 2018)
- If you are interested in joining my research group as a PhD student, please apply to the IST Austria Graduate School (application deadline: January 8, 2021).
- If you are interested in becoming a postdoc in my ERC project Optimal Transport and Stochastic Dynamics, please contact me directly.